PerfectBetting QR Code   

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Register Log in
Please register to participate in our discussions. Why?   RSS sports betting forum news feed published and distributed by perfectbetting.com   Betting Podcast

my ex is pregnant and there is a three week window bet tween

Post new topic    Reply to topic    Sports Betting Forum Index -> Sports Betting Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David B

PostPosted: 02.06.2008, 00:57    Post subject:

the docters are saying that she is 6-7 weeks pregnant but thats based on a period that she thought had(she had told me it was weird and seemed like just blood). for it to be mine it would be have to be between 9 and 10 weeks. i have been told that thats not a very long time in the begging when they first find out she is pregnant also i ran her info through an ovulation calnulator and it doesnt match up.
the second ultrasound the baby was moving on its own and the doctor tryed to get her to hear the heartbeat

Yahoo Answers

BetOnline: $1000 - CryptoSlots: $1500 - Cardroom: $1000

Source: Sports Betting Forum, perfectbetting.com
[Christina] 16 weeks with

PostPosted: 02.06.2008, 01:01    Post subject:

it COULD be yours. but the chances are pretty slim.

Yahoo Answers

amanda

PostPosted: 02.06.2008, 01:04    Post subject:

it could be yours, and then it may not be. i would wait until the baby gets here and then have a paternity test done just to be sure.

Yahoo Answers

danni_elle

PostPosted: 02.06.2008, 01:11    Post subject:

It could be possible. When i first found out i was preg i traced it back to my last period which i thought was it.. (it only lasted 2 days and was very light) but on having my ultrasounds they have traced it back to about 2 weeks before that so what i had probably wasn't really a period but more of a show.....
Not saying there's a definite yes but there is definitely a possibility.. They'll be able to tell you more when she goes for her scan... Or just wait till she has it and then get a DNA test..

Yahoo Answers

Maggie

PostPosted: 02.06.2008, 01:11    Post subject:

The only way to know for sure is a paternity test after the baby is born

Yahoo Answers

Drixnot

PostPosted: 02.06.2008, 01:35    Post subject:

If the 6-7 week estimate was based on a bloody discharge that wasn't really a period then, yeah, you could be the father.

The only way to know for sure is to wait for it to be born and get a DNA test.

Yahoo Answers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sports Betting Forum Index -> Sports Betting Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: